September 5, 2008

Camping



My Mom came over yesterday and brought a stack of photos of her camping when she was a little girl. I just love this picture. I ordered some Mr. Campy paper and can't wait to scrap this! I think my favorite things about this picture are the stove pipe camp fire and the old case box of Miller High Life on the funky camp bench.


I'm totally heading towards a camping scrapping kick apparently because the paper was originally bought for another picture I had of Rob and I camping, along with this one of him, his Mom, and brother. (that's Rob in the red sweatshirt back in 1984 :) ) Hopefully there is enough Cosmo Cricket to go around!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! Love your blog :) The name is so cute...we both have berries in our blog names!!

    Take care!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...