April 7, 2010

A Little Charm

A cute picture I took of my cousin's baby last summer. The only way we could get him to smile was to bring Auggie out there with us during pictures. Auggie would bark at him (it's him "talking", he's a weird dog. what can I say LOL) and then the baby would just starting laughing, which made Auggie bark more. He LOVES Auggie and the feeling seems to be mutual. We would find Auggie sleeping in the chair by the pack n play during "nap time". LOL



I used the new Shabby Green Door , On the Winds of a Dream collections, perfectly shabby IMO ;) Along with their Fabric Bags for a tag pocket. Stamped with Bicycle For Two, and heat set.



SGD's line this spring includes the Snip-its Fabric. Lots of fun images. Here I used the Airplane, cut it out and attached it to the banner using their Farmer's Market Chocolate Twist Baker's Twine. Stapled a key to the photo mat and a plane ticket to the fabric bag.

Their Chipboard Market Font from the Farmer's Market collection is the *perfect* size and font for so many LO's. The letters are raw so I painted them with pearl paint, stamped them with the Vintage Backgrounds Script stamp set and covered in Ranger's Glossy Accents.




Stay tuned for a tutorial on this faux stitching technique I used. it looks so real it is hard to even tell in person that it's not really stitched!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is adorable! I love all the details, especially the fence! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting to see all the embellishments you used to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful. And that baby too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous page Heidi. Love all the little details and the home spun look of it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute for words! and your goodies on the page are AWESOME! I had to look at them several times to see all of it properly. Love the airplane. I want all this cute little stuff and the yummy papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous layout! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...