April 7, 2011

Last of the Snow for 2011

At least I hope so! Yesterday brought snow, rain, sun, and hail and snow again. So I was inspired to get one of these pages done of the first snowfall this winter. Hopefully the last snowflakes I see for a while.



I started off with a sketch from my friend Susan at Sketch Savvy. I love her sketches but I really don't feel like I did this one justice. And you can blame THAT on my husband. He psyched me out by teasing that it had been so long that I had probably forgotten HOW to scrapbook. :P grumble grumble grumble (from me) and then poof it happened. He really should learn to not speak such things when his wife is trying to enjoy herself. Guess who is making dinner tonight? NOT ME! LOL

*edit-these are post fix shots. I added the bling swirls and mica snow. STILL forgot to add one of the Maya crystal star pins behind the date frame. oh well! I'm going to scrap another page to get rid of that bad juju! LOL









5 comments:

  1. Oh you are both wrong, this is really just fantastic and that flurry thingie at the bottom is so cool! I really just love the little details like the tabs at the top. Such a cute cute photo.

    I will say that you need much more scrapping time, just in case. LOL!Thanks so much for doing my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi I think it's FABULOUS!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of the texture ... and your dog is absolutely adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work! I love BLING and you use it well! Love your Christmas items too! lisa from lisasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is gorgeous.
    Love that sketch. I should really try my hand at them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...