October 13, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

I have been helping a friend out with some work and got a sweet gift in the mail this summer as a Thank You. I just love these Victorian style beehives. ;) She and her friend wrapped up everything so cute I knew I just had to save the tissue paper and ribbon for a layout.

This collection, Victoria Gardens by Echo Park was just perfect for it. The gray paper even had a bit of a beehive silhouette to it when I cut it out and tucked it under the ribbon.







And what good would a layout about a honey pot from a friend without a Winnie the Pooh reference. ;)



A day without a friend
is like a pot
without a single drop
of honey left inside.
- Winnie the Pooh

2 comments:

  1. I love every little detail and this collection is one of my favorites! I cant wait to try to copy this page. Awesome quote too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely. The colours are so soft and pretty.
    I love me some honey :) Love those Victoria beehives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...